After signing a number of documents to purchase a unit (mobule home), Luv Homes attempted to deliver another unit of lesser value to my 70 year old mother. The actually pulled it up on her lot and commenced setting it up as if it was the one that she agreed to purchase. I called the office on my mothers behalf and strongly encouraged them to come and pick up the unit and deliver the correct one. The insisted that the correct unit was delivered.

I am certain that they made a mistake because I walked the lot with my mother and noted the model name and number of her final selection. The unit that they delivered was 12 feet shorter, different color, a used model, and not the one that my mother agreed to pay for.

I paid a visit to Luv Homes salesman, showed him my notes, showed him the model that my mom agreed to purchase. After his continued denial of any wrongdoing......I smacked the *** out of the salesman for attempting to take advantage of mother. He hid under the desk and would not come out. I moved the desk to get to him, he grabbed his phone and hid under the desk as he called 911 to save him.

There was no arrest. The following day someone from Luv Homes delivered the correct unit. Beware of Luv Homes. CROOKS!!

Had an Experience with Luv Homes?

Comments

Williamsburg, Florida, United States #1222139

Liar.

George Hardwood Floors - GEORGE (QUOC) NGO PUT A COATING OF POLY ON BRAND NEW FLOORS THAT COST THOUSANDS AND RUINED THEM AND WONT PAY UP OR FIX George Hardwood Floors "HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A..." Read more Steelmaster Buildings Service Review from Bloomingdale, Florida SteelMaster Buildings "Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get..." Read more Mcc And Associates - House Construction Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Eagle Carports...SUCK Eagle Carports "Horrible experience! Trash left behind and a broken window hidden behind one of our trailers. I refuse to pick up after the "techs" again. I notified the company and they..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more